3 Ways To Feel Younger Overnight
Imagine waking up feeling five or even ten years younger in your appearance, confidence, and aura. The secret is in reducing gut inflammation. Gut inflammation can result in a lack of motivation, and an increase in autoimmune disorders, tiredness, and irritability, leaving you feeling worn-out and exhausted.
These three simple steps will have you feeling younger, more vibrant, and healthier overnight.
1. Try some bone broth. Grass-fed bone broth helps to build antibodies, tighten skin cells, and can even reduce the appearance of cellulite. It’s packed with gelatin and collagen, which rebuilds your gut lining and helps to strengthen your immune system. Bone broth contains potassium and glycine, which aids in liver detoxification. Enjoy it warm before bed on by itself or in a soup. Grass-fed bone broth can be found at your local health food store.
2. Eliminate sugars, bread, and pasta from your diet. Replace those unhealthy carbs with natural ones like berries or starch vegetables. Gut inflammation is often exacerbated by food sensitivities. Some food sensitivities are so hidden, you may not know you have one without a food sensitivity test. Proactively removing unhealthy carbs and white flours from your diet will aid in the replenishment of your gut lining and reduce the inflammation in your gut.
3. Last but not least, establish a regular, calming evening routine. Brushing and flossing your teeth every night is crucial to feeling better the next morning. Your mouth is the gateway to your overall health! Spend a little time before bed winding down, reading a book, or writing a journal entry. Meditate or go for a moonlight walk. Ensure you are getting at least eight hours of sleep every night, and commit to taking a little time out of every day for yourself. The greatest change comes from within and the willingness to commit to the change!
These three simple steps will usher in a big difference in your overall health and wellness. It’s recommended to commit to these lifestyle changes for at least three months to fully repair the inflammation in your gut. By then, you will already have forgotten about those old habits that used to be your norm. That feeling of lethargy and lack of motivation is in the past, and you’re well on your way to a healthier, younger you!
Life’s too short to spend it feeling awful, right?
Your life is busy and hectic enough as it is, so why should you waste any time, effort and energy on fighting fatigue, bloat, sickness, weight gain, aches, and pains?
Because I know how busy you are, I thought I’d pop in with a last quick reminder that the Age Defying Summer Detox Program starts on August 14th and registration closes tonight.
Need a reason to join us? How about these:
- You’re going to feel healthier, stronger and filled with energy within just a few days.
- You’re going to start losing that excess weight you’ve been meaning to shed.
- You’re going to notice your mind working better and your sleep getting deeper and more refreshing before the program is done.
- You’re going to feel fewer cravings and start enjoying the taste of real food before you know it.
- You’re worth the effort of learning a better way to live.
Don’t sell yourself short. Don’t waste any more time feeling sick, exhausted, or uncomfortable. Invest in you today!
Registration for the Age Defying Summer Detox Program that starts on August 14th closes tonight so register by clicking here right now and change your life for good!
Certified Health & Wellness Coach, AADP, CHHC
Nourish Whole Self