Join me for the March 10, 2016 Workshop
Natural Mind-Body Stress Relief
Stress has become a HUGE problem in today’s society. Whether it be physical or psychological stress, it seems almost impossible to avoid it.
Join us to learn how to battle stress, both of the mind and body. Discover why essential oils are not only a wonderful way to promote relaxation and help manage emotional stress, but are also a phenomenal way to help reduce the amount of stress our body physically endures. Even helping to allow the body to gently release toxins!
Come experience the powerful benefits of essential oils and enjoy exclusive offers only found at Diamond Club events!
- Date: March 10, 2016
- Where: 3155 E Addison Drive, Alpharetta, GA 30022
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Host: Janice Marto
- Contact: 770-825-2514 to RSVP
Free of charge. Seats are limited.
Ashlie Pappas is happily married with two children. She has been in the health and wellness industry for over a decade as a nutrition counselor, weight loss specialist, personal trainer, yoga instructor, health coach, small business owner, and aromatherapy. She has personally lost over 130 pounds and has Ehler-Danlos Syndrome which she manages naturally. Her personal experience with obesity and illness fuel her passion for helping others to find health, wellness, and joy in their own lives naturally.
- Workshops will be conducted by AADP Certified Health & Wellness Coach Janice Marto. Seats are limited so please RSVP early to reserve your seat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- I also offer: Healthy Grocery Store Tours: 1 hour healthy shopping tour of Earth Fair. Learn how to make healthy decisions while shopping. At the end of the tour you will be given a grocery discount coupon and healthy handouts. $25 per person with a minimum of 4 people. Get your friends together for a fun tour! Kitchen/Pantry Detox makeovers: Let’s have a pantry party! Clean out the pantry, fridge and cabinets to set a foundation in place for carrying out a healthy lifestyle change. 2 hour minimum $150. At the end of the 2 hours you will have a better knowledge of what healthy items you need to add to your kitchen plus handouts.
- Email me to set up appointment. email@example.com
- Let us know if there are any other topics you would like to have addressed in future workshops.
“Decoding Ingredient Lists” workshop
What’s your food hiding from YOU?
Are you constantly craving sweets and want to understand why?
Do you want to gain control without deprivation?
Please join us as we uncover the sneaky ingredients hiding in your healthiest snacks.
For details & to reserve your seat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“How to Overcome Sugar Cravings”
Does that morning Danish leave you craving another treat two hours later? Do you grab a candy bar to cope with your afternoon slump — and then reach for a cola to get out of your post-slump slump?
If you’ve found that munching sugary snacks just makes you crave more sugary snacks, you’re not alone. Eating lots of simple carbohydrates — without the backup of proteins or fats — can quickly satisfy hunger and give your body a short-term energy boost, but they almost as quickly leave you famished again and craving more.
How can you stop sugar cravings once and for all? Join Janice Marto to find out “How to Overcome Sugar Cravings”.
Certified Health & Wellness Coach