2 c. brown rice
1 1/2 c. sugar snap peas
1 can of bamboo shoots
1/2. c. sliced water chestnuts
1/2 c. celery
1/2 c. organic butter or ghee (clarified butter)
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 c. water
1/4 c. oat flour
1/4 c. chopped parsely
2. Slice celery and water chestnuts
3. Melt butter or ghee in saucepan, add minced garlic.
4. After butter is melted stir in oat flour. Add celery, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and snap peas. Add second tsp of minced garlic. Cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes
5. While the veggies are cooking, prepare rice. Brown minute rice will work.
6. Add shrimp to skillet along with 1 c. of water. Simmer for 5-7 minutes.
7. After sauce has thickened sprinkle with chopped parsely. Serve over rice.
WebSite : http://www.foodforthought-oshkosh.com
Funny Story about the recipe :